Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Unnatural By Michael Loring

Unnatural:  A collection of short stories by Michael  Loring





Synopsis:


From the vault of Author Michael
Loring’s warped mind comes this brand new collection of short stories.
UNNATURAL: A COLLECTION OF SUPERNATURAL STORIES is as the title says: a
collection of shorts revolving around the supernatural and paranormal.
THE FOX IN THE FIELD:
A mischievous fox makes a plan for an engaged couple…
THE WEREWOLF’S MATE:
A vampire tries to steal a werewolf’s boyfriend…
NO FORGIVENESS: A
man takes a demon lover…
NUMBER 18: A rapist
stalks his eighteenth victim…
DEATH’S EXPRESSION:
A man faces the Grim Reaper…


CARPE DIEMA man

learns the intricacies of the afterlife…

THE WALLFLOWER’S COLLAPSEA woman tries to shed her wallflower ways…

This collection of
stories will shock you, horrify you, make you wonder, and caution you. Each
tale with its own genre, its own world, and its own story to be told.




Unnatural is a collection of short stories by Michael Loring and are all very well written as I have come to
expect from Loring. The collection starts on a high note with “The Fox in the Field” which I loved and ends with “The Wallflowers Collapse” which wasfantastic. 
I will review my favorites of the collection individually.  The Fox in the Field~ This one is a sweet story with an adorable fox, a not so adorable
fiancée and a little paranormal twist. I fell in love with the fox and thought the Kitsune twist was perfect. 


 Number 18~ Robert is a real creep, who finds that the life of a serial killer isn’t the best path, when he comes across the world of the supernatural. He meets his match with his 18th victim as something he never knew existed fights back. Being that it’s a short story there isn’t a lot I can say that won’t give it all away, but
I guarantee you won’t see the twist coming in this one. 




The Wallflower Collapse~ this one was fantastic as I said above although it is a bit sad. A
shy girl takes a chance on a night out on the town… it doesn’t go as she had
planned and ends in a way I didn’t expect. Still it was very good. 




No Forgiveness~ Now this one caught my attention for a few reasons, and as weird as this will sound
the name of the character Morrigan had my brow rising. Knowing what I do of Celtic mythology, I had expectations that didn’t fit with the character at all, I very much thought I was going to be reading something different then what Loring wrote. The characters themselves are very interesting and Loring has
given a lot of depth within a few short pages. I loved the religious part of this book and it very well may have been my favorite of the collection. 




Get Unnatural Today!!


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Unnatural-Collection-Supernatural-Michael-Loring-ebook/dp/B00J1P0JYC/
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/unnatural-michael-loring/1119074799?ean=9781497384897
 

Stalk Michael (you can even tell him I said it was okay :) )

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMichaelLoring/




No comments:

Post a Comment