Friday, November 20, 2015

Spotlight: Threat by Elena Ash


THREAT is available now! Free on KU or 99c for a limited time!
US: 
http://amzn.com/B016OXHE3M
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016OXHE3M
"Let the games begin, Leah Parker. I'm about to make your summer very interesting."
David f**king Banducci. How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways. He was the biggest thorn in my side when we were young. Back then, he was tall, hot and dangerous--hell, he still is; more so, actually, plus an arm full of tatts. He used his popularity and charming, cocky smile for evil. He never missed a single chance to tease me, torment me, or make my life miserable. Worst of all, I never knew why he targeted me to begin with.
You'd think time would heal all wounds, but whoever said that was a lying sack of sh*t.
Because I'm an adult now, so I should be over it, right? Well that's kind of hard now that my absentminded father is married to his stripper mother. Thanks, Dad.
Now I'm stuck on the back of his motorcycle, clinging to his muscular form for dear life as we trek across the country to my dad's lakehouse. And worse yet, he's found new ways to torture me. Ways that send chills down my spine. Ways I just might not be able to resist...
And all I wanted was a nice, quiet summer to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment