Saturday, December 10, 2016

Release Day Blitz: Always You by Ani Bishop

Release Day Blitz!



Author: Ani Bishop
Title: Always You
Series:  No More Secrets, #3
Release Date: December 10th


SYNOPSIS

Bella is a lucky girl – she has a good job, an unbreakable circle of friends, and a fiance better than her wildest dreams. So, why does she want to ruin the best thing that ever happened to her by letting someone from her past meddle in her life?

Mike is consumed with the need to marry Bella and make her his as soon as possible. There is nothing he wouldn’t do for the woman he loves, but letting her go is the one thing he’d rather avoid.

Their love was fast, and their relationship was built over the miles. But does that mean that their future wasn’t meant to be? When lies surface, and trust is shaken, will they choose each other? Or will someone else capture their happily ever after?





AmazonUS   AmazonUK   





AUTHOR BIO


Hi. I'm author Ani Bishop as you well know, but I'm also a mother and a wife. I'm a romantic at heart, so it's not a wonder I also write romance. I live in a land far far away, and my everyday life revolves around a full-time job and two kids while hubby works away. I'm the queen of the castle, at least until the king comes home and I let him rule for a while, of course. I hope you enjoy my books. I write because I love to, but you're not bound to love me too. Happy reading!

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment