Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday Takeover Spotlight: Tricia Daniels


Tricia Daniels lives in a small town in Southern Ontario, Canada, where she raised three kids as a single parent. Creativity and imagination is something there is never a short supply of in her home. Between her quick wit and wicked sense of humor she found that she has a passion for writing steamy romance novels. Her goal is simple, tell her story, warm a few hearts, shed a few tears, share a silent chuckle, and occasionally, make people blush. That's the official version. But the simple truth is... I'm not an author. My friends laugh when I say that. I'm just a normal woman,  struggling to pay the bills and trying to raise my kids in a home where they feel empowered, supported and loved.

Can you share a little of your current work with us?
My current work is the Bound4Ireland Series…
IntractableSouls by Tricia Daniels
Book 1 of the Bound4Ireland Series
Sometimes the one you need, is exactly the one you want…
 You only have to choose to believe.
Y
SoulsReAligned by Tricia Daniels
Book 2 of the Bound4Ireland Series
When the one you want, is undeniably the one you need…
put aside your fears and believe.
Y
IndivisibleSouls by Tricia Daniels (coming soon)
Book 3 of the Bound4Ireland Series
When he’s everything she needs, and she’s the only one he wants…
All things are possible, when you believe.

Can you imagine events in your life that leave you struggling... worn down and feeling broken; unworthy of love. One day, you come across a stranger that you've known intimately only in your dreams. You want to believe that soul mates exist because you have never experienced a love so strong than when you're in his arms... but that was another place... another life... 
In this life, you build up walls to protect your fragile heart, determined to keep everyone at a distance.
There's just one problem. His seriously sexy Irish accent and lethal kind of flare and charm. More than any one man should ever possess.

He feels it too, he knew, from the very first moment that he saw you that you're meant to be his. Used to getting the things he wants, he's determined to have you and struggles to control his Irish temper, the reason for his own troubled past. You're the woman that makes him want more, the kind of girl that would make any man think about forever. Afraid that he can’t live without you and unwilling to lose you, he hides his secrets and ignores his dark desires and fantasies of control.

You know how this story ends and there's no Happily Ever After; your past has ensured it. Despite the dreams and memories that would have you believe that he's "the one", your stars just don't seem to line up. No matter how much the universe tries to push you together.
Sometimes the journey to the HEA has a lot of bends in it. Sometimes, two imperfect people can love each other perfectly. Nothing else matters. Ethan believes… and inspired by love, he's determined to convince Olivia that ALL things are possible... if you just believe. 


Who designs your covers? Scott Brown Designs 

Do you have any advice for other writers? Get everything in order BEFORE you publish.

Do you have any writing rituals or certain things you do to aid your writing process? I need complete and utter silence. I can’t have music, tv or any distractions.  Both my books were written lakeside at the cottage. Just me and nature.

Favorite snack and thing to drink while you write? popcorn. movie theatre popcorn. I have been known to show up at the movies… and just buy popcorn and leave. lol 

ebook or print? still prefer print.

junk food or sweets? junk food... I could nibble all day instead of sit down and eat a meal.

dogs or cats? hmmm tough choice. I’d say at the moment cats.

tea or coffee? TEA!

dark or light colors? Light colors

angels or demons? sighs, I’m definitely a demon kind of girl
paranormal romance or historical romance? paranormal... which is funny since a large part of my story is a recollection of past life love that takes place in the early 1900’s lol

Boxers or Briefs? oh crap, was I supposed to wear underwear?  I’ll be right back ;(

Control Freak or Careless Jerk. I’m a complicated woman... I toggle without any notice between the two. lol That’s how I Roll! 


10 random fun facts about Tricia Daniels
1.  I deal with stress by laughing. It’s really awkward at funerals.
2. I blush when I edit the sexy parts of my books.
3. I don’t float.  
4. I have a huge obsession with fast and powerful cars… (and men, apparently)
5. The word sausage, always makes me giggle
6. I’m extremely competitive at sports
7. Both Schmirnoff Ice and Tequila make me lose the whereabouts of my shoes and my bra. I recently discovered that Fireball is a memory eraser. lol
8. I taught your boyfriend that thing that you like.  J
9. I’m a huge Eminem fan
10. I have some kind of kinky thing for elves and men who use a bow and arrow. HELLO Jeremy Renner ;) 

Stalk Tricia!

Be sure to check out all Tricia’s Novels and come join her at Rising Indies United for her takeover @ 5 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment