Thursday, April 28, 2016

Book Tour: The Young Vampires's Survival Guide by Lucy Eldritch


About the Book

Title: Young Vampire’s Survival Guide
Author: Lucy Eldritch
Genre: Vampires / Urban Paranormal / Horror

Within a month of being bitten, it cost the life of Robert James’ best friend. Within a year, hundreds had died. All because of him.
Until Robert was bitten, he was a regular college student. Now he seems to be the reluctant future of vampire kind and his world has been turned upside down. Pursued by the Dawn Warriors – a group dedicated to cleansing the world of evil – Robert’s survival is at stake. Literally.







Author Bio

I’m Lucy Eldritch and I write paranormal-horror-urban-fantasy-vampire fiction set mainly in Manchester (the one in the UK, not the one in New Hampshire) and London. I also love red wine, but I suspect that’s not really something I should mention. Not professional. Something like that. So, consider it un-mentioned.

You can find me here:

And buy the books here:





1 comment: