Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday Takeover Spotlight: Aoife Marie Sheridan

*´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) Aoife Marie Sheridan *´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)


About Aoife:
Aoife Marie Sheridan has loved reading from a very young age, starting off with mills and boon's books, given to by her grandmother her love for romances grew, by the age of 14 she had read hundreds of them.

Aoife had a passion for writing poetry or in her eyes her journal entries. It was something she did throughout her teens and into her twenties. Aoife won first place for two of her poems and had them published at a young age of just nineteen. Realising she needed to get a real job (What writing isn't) she studied accountancy and qualified working in that field for many years, until her passion for reading returned and she found Maria V Snyder. Poison study one of her favourite books has been read and re-read countless times.

Aoife's first book Eden Forest (Part one of the Saskia Trilogy) came to be after a dream of a man and woman on a black horse jumping through a wall of fire and the idea of Saskia was born. Now with her first novel published and taking first place for Eden Forest with Writers Got Talent 2013, Aoife continues to write tales of fantasy and is currently working on her third book for the Saskia Trilogy amongst other new works. To find out more about Aoife Marie Sheridan you can visit her at:

Q&A:

Can you share a little of your current work with us?

Currently I am editing, The rise of the queen (Part three of the Saskia Trilogy) Editing is the part of being an author that I hate the most. But it has to be done unfortunately. While editing The Rise of the Queen, I realise this is the end to Saskia, the world I created and I am going to miss it something terrible. But all good things must come to an end. ;)

Who designs your covers?
Honestly different people, myself being one. Airickas magical creations, created Hunters cover.

Do you have any advice for other writers?
Yes build your platform before you start, I'm two years in and only now am I focusing on my author platform, I wish I had started early, and I wish someone had told me.

Do you have any writing rituals or certain things you do to aid your writing process?
None to be honest I have one day a week to write, edit, market and promote my work. So when I sit down I always have something to write. I'm a coffee addict so I fear to count how many mugs I go through on that particular day.

Favorite snack and thing to drink while you write? Coffee, coffee and more coffee.

This or That:

eBook or print? Print
Junk food or sweets? Sweets, love spaceships.
Dogs or cats? Dogs.
Tea or coffee? Really? Hmmm coffee.
Dark or light colors? Dark colours.
Angels or demons? Demons more interesting.
Paranormal romance or historical romance? Paranormal without fail.
Boxers or Briefs? Lol boxers, briefs are just creepy.
Control Freak or Careless Jerk? Control freak. I know a few.

Top Five:
Must read books 

Top five Books:
Iron King
Poison Study
Immortal beloved
Angel Fall
Cracked

Stalk Aoife

**Make sure to check out all of Aloife's Novels
and head over to Rising Indies @ 2 pm PST for her takeover**

No comments:

Post a Comment