Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Takeover Tuesday Spotlight: Lindy S. Hudis

 





 
Lindy S. Hudis is a graduate of New York University, where she studied drama at Tisch School of the Arts. She is the author of several titles, including her romance suspense novel, Weekends, her "Hollywood" story City of Toys, and her crime novel, Crashers. She is also the author of an erotic short story series, "The S&M Club" and "The Mile High Club".
Her short film "The Lesson" was screened at the Seattle Underground Film Festival and Cine-Nights in 2000. She is also an actress, having appeared in the television daytime drama "Sunset Beach". She and her husband, Hollywood stuntman Stephen Hudis, have formed their own production company called Impact Motion Pictures, and have several projects and screenplays in development. She lives in California with her husband and two children.
 
Can you share a little of your current work with us?
I have so many things going on to share. I write in multi genres, so I have a little bit of something for everybody.  My latest release is “City of Toys” my novel inspired by my years as an aspiring actress in Los Angeles. I also have two erotic novellas to be release this year, “Backstage Pass” and “The Guitarist”, so I am pretty excited about all of that. Plus I have my crime fiction novel, “Crashers”.
Who designs your covers?
   The publisher, I trust their judgement.
Do you have any advice for other writers?
 Never give up on your dreams, because they are there for a reason!
Do you have any writing rituals or certain things you do to aid your writing process?
I just try to find the time to write when the kids are in school, when it’s quiet. When you have little ones it is simply finding the time. Sometimes I have the radio tuned into a classic rock station, other times I just have the window open and listen to the sounds of nature, very soothing.
Favorite snack and thing to drink while you write?
Just water with lemon. I drink two liters of water a day. I am a health nut and work out every day and try not to snack, unless it is carrots, oranges, kale or apples.
 
 
ebook or print? Both!
junk food or sweets?  Neither! (health nut)
dogs or cats?  Leopard Geckos
tea or coffee? Tea!
dark or light colors? Earth tones
angels or demons? Angels, like me J
paranormal romance or historical romance? Paranormal!
Boxers or Briefs? Bikinis!
Control Freak or Careless Jerk? Easygoing!
 
 
Must read books
Carrie by Stephen King
American Star by Jackie Collins
Hollywood Wives by Jackie Collins
Diary of a Beverly Hills Matchmaker by Marla Martenson
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy
 
 
 



 
 
Stalk Lindy!

**Make sure to check out all of Lindy S. Hudis' Novels!
and don t forget to head over to Rising Indies United @ 10:00AM PST
for her Takeover**
 

No comments:

Post a Comment