Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday Takeover: R.M. Gilmore


R.M. Gilmore is a paranormal and mystery/suspense writer and creator of the bestselling occult series Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult.
R.M. resides in California with her family and a ton of pets. Choosing to behave 'outside the box', R.M. prefers to think and live freely without the constraints of social stigma or the ideals of literary rules. That being said, she truly is not your mother's author.


Q: Can you share a little of your current work with us?
A; Prudence Penderhaus, a brand spanking new character with a world and characters all her own. © RM Gilmore, 2015
“I glanced at the scissors that sat in a jar of pencils and such on my dresser. My fingers trembled with the need to take those scissors and cut that ruthless thing from my body. It was an invader, an intruder, a burglar intent on stealing from me the one thing that can’t be bought, sold, or bartered. I wanted it gone. Out of my body. Eradicated seemed the most fitting word at the time.”
Q: Who designs your covers?
A:  I design my own covers, all my own graphic art including my logo, website, and promotional images. I really hate farming things out I can do myself. I also really love graphic design. It works.
Q: Do you have any advice for other writers?
A:  Kick ass and take no prisoners.
Q: Do you have any writing rituals or certain things you do to aid your writing process?
A: Gum, lots of it. I buy Red Bull by the case.


eBook or print?
Depends on the book.

Junk food or sweets?
Depends on the day.

Dogs or cats?
 Dogs. F#ck cats.

Tea or coffee?
Tea AND coffee. Double dirty chai. Order it. It’s a miracle.

Dark or light colors?
Dark.

Angels or demons?
 Aliens.

Paranormal romance or historical romance?
 I hate romance. Literally despise it with a fiery passion.

Boxers or Briefs?
Boxer briefs.

Control Freak or Careless Jerk?
Control freak.


Top five movie insults of all time

"I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon."
"Eat it till you choke, you sick, twisted f*ck!"
"Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries."
“You play ball like a girl!”


Stalk R.M!
Facebook | Website | Twitter | GR

**Make sure to check out all of R.M. Gilmore's Novels 
and don t forget to head over to Rising Indies United @ 6 pm PST for her Takeover**


No comments:

Post a Comment