Thursday, April 2, 2015

**Release Day Blitz with Review** Charge to my Line by Lani Lynn Vale

Title: Charge To My Line
Series: The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC #6
Author: Lani Lynn Vale
Genre: Adult, Motorcycle Club Romance
Release Date: April 2, 2015
Photographer: FuriousFotog (Golden Czermak)
Cover Model: Shawn Dawson
You’re the Charge… 

Bad Boy. Screw-up. Good for nothing. Hero. Angel. These were all words Grayson ‘Torren’ Trammel had heard whispered behind his back over his lifetime. What he hadn't heard was ‘quitter,’ and he’d be damned if some little rehab chick, with her beautiful brown hair, and hot, sassy little mouth was going to label him as such. 

To My… 

Tru knows Grayson’s not for her. He’s too bad. Too hot. Too demanding. Too taken. 

She tells herself that almost daily as she helps Grayson get back into fighting shape after a horrific accident nearly ripped his life away from him. That had taken the life of one of the men in his MC. 

Grayson is everything her father warned her about, but there’s just something about him that intrigues her. That makes her want more. 

The man's a firefighter. How bad could he be? 

Line… 

Apparently, he could be way worse than bad, but he could also be so very, very good. Something Tru realizes, rather quickly, when the two can no longer fight the pull that’s between them. 

Now there’s only one word she wants to hear when it comes to him: his.




5 stars

This is the 6th book in the Heroes of Dixie Warden MC series.  They do not need to be read in order, but I strongly suggest that you do so that you get a better background on all the characters.  It's a great series.  I think this is the best one yet!

This is Torren and Tru's story.

Grayson "Torren" Trammel is a member of the Dixie Wardens MC.  He is also a fireman and medic.  In the last book, he was hurt while saving Rue from a fire that would have killed her and did kill his friend, Tunnel.  He has to go through months of physical therapy because of his injury.  Boy was he surprised when he meets his therapist.  She's the woman that changed things for him, but she doesn't know it.

Tru Doherty is that woman.  She found herself jumping into his arms because of a dare!  That's how it all started for them. 

"I was such a dork.  I was literally a homebody.  I didn't do this sort of shit.  I'd never even had a boyfriend!  I was still a virgin!  I didn't know how to flirt."

These two are perfect for each other, but there is someone trying to keep them apart.  It's a struggle to deal with, that's for sure.

"I'll never give up on you.  I'll fight Satan and God himself to keep you with me.  You're mine, and I'm yours.  And you will fight for me if it ever comes down to it.  Because if you're gone, what do I have left?" ~Torren

I love both of these characters. Torren is amazing, he is great at his job, and a complete fool for Tru.  He will do anything to keep her safe, loved, and protected.

"You, darlin', are what I never knew I needed.  I've spent all these years trying to find something I never knew I was missing.  But the moment you launched yourself into my arms, you changed my life.  This has been the best year and a half of my life, and I know there are many more to come.  You're the charge to my line, baby.  Without you, I'd be useless.  Without a water, a fire would become a raging inferno.  And that's what would happen if I ever love you.  I'd destroy mountains for you, and will until the day I die."

Just like in the previous books, the life lessons and quotes at the start of each chapter had me laughing.  I love them!

"Be a gentleman, know when to hold the door open for her.  Be a man, know when to pull her hair."


I’m a married mother of three. My kids are all under 5, so I can assure you that they are a handful. I’ve been with my paramedic husband now for ten years, and we’ve produced three offspring that are nothing like us. I live in the greatest state in the world, Texas.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment