Sunday, April 5, 2015

**TONYA'S REVIEW** Undercover by Kasey Millstead

20868974


Blurb


In out, in out. I watch my cock sliding in and out of the club whore's pussy. My gut tightens, not with desire in the lead up to my climax, but in disgust. I squeeze my eyes shut, praying the image isn't burned into my retinas. I hate my fucking job...

When FBI Special Agent, Roman 'Oak' Drake, infiltrated the Zephyrs MC, he expected to find a lot of things - all of them illegal. What he didn't expect to find was the beautiful brunette serving drinks behind the bar at Club Z.

Willa Burke spends her nights serving drinks at Club Z. It's not the life she imagined for herself, but sometimes you don't get a choice; you just have to do what you can to get by.

Outside of working for them, she'd never shown an interest in the Zephyrs.

Until she met Oak. The tall, wide, muscled man with skin the color of burned caramel and eyes a shade lighter than melted chocolate.

She wants him.

He wants her.

She's good and clean.

He's good and clean pretending to be bad and dirty for the sake of his career.

When Oak brings the Zephyrs to their knees, will it also mean the end for Willa and him? Or, will it strengthen their bond?

Undercover is a stand alone novel with a happy-ever-after.



5 Stars


This is another great read from Kasey Millstead.  It kept me very interested, which is hard to do right now.  And it kept me on my toes wondering what was going to happen.  It is a fast paced read with steamy sex scenes, alpha male, secrets, and some violence.

Roman Drake, also known as "Oak" is a special Agent with the FBI who has been sent undercover to bring down the Zephyrs Motorcycle Club.  He does have to go through the motions and act like he is part of an outlaw MC, including having sex with the club whores.  He has to play the part, his life depends on it.  He didn't plan on falling for the younger sister of one of his club brothers though.  This happening can make things harder in the end for him, and for her.

Willa Burke is the younger sister of Conrad, or Rad.  He is a member of the Zephyrs MC.  He has told her to stay away from his brothers and from the clubhouse.  After their parents died in a car crash, he moved her to Ford, Oklahoma, where he is living.  She has a job at Club Z as a bartender.  She's always thought that Oak was hot, but he never noticed her, or so she thought. 

One day everything changes.  Secrets about her parents are revealed.  She has to either come up with a lot of money, or do something she would never want to do.  When Oak finds out, everything changes. 

When it's time to bring down the club, all his secrets come out.  Willa finds out the truth about Oak and others.  But will it change what they have.  Can she accept the reasons he lied to her?  Will they stay together?

"You're the first woman in a long-ass time that I've wanted to be serious with, that I've wanted to connect with on a deeper level.  You're the first woman who has ever  made me question my commitment to my job."

Kasey Millstead wrote a great book.  There are no loose ends, and you aren't left hanging, waiting to see what will happen.  I am curious about Rad though, and can't wait to read his story. 



US: http://amzn.to/1DQ6k37

UK: bit.ly/UndercoverUK

AU: bit.ly/UndercoverAU

Apple: bit.ly/UndercoveriBooks

B&N: bit.ly/UndercoverBN

Limited edition tees, tanks & hoodies --> http://teespring.com/Undercover

Watch the BOOK TRAILER --> http://bit.ly/UndercoverBookTrailer

Add to GOODREADS -->





No comments:

Post a Comment